Sun, 23 Oct|
Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park
Sunday Forest School (7-12)
Release your kids' inner wild with nature exploration, bushcraft, natural art, fire and games. Activities change with the seasons and incorporate some child led elements where the interests of the group dictate the flow. Drop off and collect at the end.
Time & Location
23 Oct 2022, 12:30 – 14:30
Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park , 4PX, Southern Grove, London E3 4PX, UK
About the event
Forest School is a unique opportunity for children to express themselves whilst in a beautiful natural habitat. They get the opportunity to work together in building and creating, using tools, learning about the natural world and exploring the woods. The forest school model helps to foster all parts of the child, not just their academic ability, with improvements to creativity, communication, emotional intelligence and general wellbeing all possible through regular forest school.
- Please complete a consent form which will be emailed out after booking
- Children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult. One adult may accompany more that one child.
- Please arrive at the main gate to Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park (by the Soanes Centre) before 12.30 pm and collect from the same place
- Make sure children bring appropriate clothing for the weather, including suncream if it's hot and grippy shoes.
- Please note there are no toilets on site so good to go before hand!
Regular priced place for one session
Early Bird Ticket
Early bird prices available up to 3 weeks before the sessions